Tuesday, November 25, 2014

Thank you for more than 4,000 downloads

I was stunned that "Eula May and the Flim Flam Nun", the e-book version of my funny mystery had 4,182 downloads over the weekend.  For a 24 hour period it was # 1 mystery and # 1 cozy (subset of mystery) at amazon.com.  Thanks to all the readers that thought it would be a good read.  And I want to thank again the two artists (Sandra Tang Fremgen and Tom Fremgen) responsible for the cover that attracted such a huge number of people.
     If you want a vacation from your world, visit the madcap characters in a warm hearted town, Karnak, Kentucky, site of the Eula May series.
     I write funny stories because there is so much stress in the world.  A laugh a day keeps the doctor away.  Have fun, enjoy life.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Amy! I didn't know you had a blog until just now (helps for me to do my research! duh!). I'm just stopping by to ask a question, but will check back often to see what other mischief you're getting your characters into. Is The Flim Flam Nun the debut of a series? And Eula May and The Monkey is #2? Is it out yet in paperback? Well...that was three questions...I guess I overshot my mark...lol. I'm looking forward to reading this series (?).
    Sandy in So. Cali

    ReplyDelete